I am back with another classic cookie variation on my protein cookies! Snickerdoodles have always been a favorite of mine, and they’re so simple to make, and yummy to eat. These are also super simple to make:
- one batch of protein cookie dough
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp coconut sugar
- Mix in about half a teaspoon of cinnamon to the cookie, dough, until evenly distributed.
- Mix together remaining cinnamon and coconut sugar in a small bowl.
- Roll cookie dough into four small balls.
- Roll each ball in the sugar and cinnamon mixture.
- Place them on a baking sheet and flatten slightly.
- Bake at 350F for 10-12 minutes. Enjoy!
Comment if you tried this and what your thoughts are. Happy baking!
Nutrition (for one cookie): 81 calories; 11.8 grams carbs, 5.3 grams fiber, 4.4 grams sugar; 1.7 grams fat, 4.7 grams protein.